Welcome to our Nursery!
Our nursery teachers are:
Mrs Richmond (Mon, Tues, Wed) and Mrs Parsons (Thurs, Fri)
Our Teaching Assistants are: Miss Crabtree, Ms Lee and Ms George
This half term our new 'Learning Challenge' will be:
"How do I get about?"
You can best help your child this half term by:
- sharing favourite bedtime books each night. Ask questions such as 'Where does the story take place?' 'Which characters are in the story?' and 'What do you think might happen next?'
- talking about journeys you take, and different modes of transport you see when you are out and about
- continuing to share nursery rhymes, for example, The Wheels on the Bus
- looking up transport in information books when visiting the library, and when using a computer
- regular writing, drawing and painting. Encourage your child to use the 'tripod' grip during mark making activities
- talking about being safe in the sun. Why is it important to wear sun cream? Or wear a hat?
- counting aloud as you are playing, ensuring they say the number names in the correct order
Thank you for your support.